Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Creative Writers Call!

I'm looking for individuals who like to write, create, share, and build campaign worlds or ideas for role playing games, specifically Dungeons and Dragons. I do however encourage other role play venues. Consider this site an outlet to your creativity and an idea platform to improve your own campaigns. Some to bounce of others and to get opinions that can boost your imagination. I'm looking for Short stories of fantasy and fiction also. If interested email me at epwait55@gmail.com and I'll contact you back to go over specifics and authorship permission.



I also want you to know anything you write is your propriety. I do not wish to claim any of your works they are yours to share as you see fit.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Adbrite

Your Ad Here