Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dungeons and Dragons Cartoon



Growing up in the 80's was awesome dude, specifically 09/17/1983 when Dungeons and Dragons the Cartoon hit the air waves. I couldn't wait until the next Saturday came along to catch that next episode. The cartoon ran for three years and I watched every Saturday without fail at 9:30 am and then I would go outside and pretend I was one of the heroes mostly Hank. All my friends would play and we would travel into to the woods and back slaying evil monster and fighting off Venger. If you remember this show then pick buy it it is well worth the memories and if you have kids you can share the adventure with them. Not only is it the complete series but it also has current 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons stats on all your favorite characters.



No comments:

Adbrite

Your Ad Here